Our dogs and felines ready for adoption are spayed/neutered, dewormed and vaccinated or if adopted prior to 4 months of age, MUST be spayed/neutered for post-adoption.
ADOPTION FORM : Please complete the form and return to us at email@example.com as soon as possible, we can then make the necessary arrangements.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years od to adopt. Please bring a valid form of I.D.
- Anyone renting or leasing must have a written permission from their landlord before an adoption can be approved. Any restrictions regarding type or size of animal must be noted.
- If applicants have a dog at home, they must bring their dog to the shelter to meet the new pet before adoption will be approved. We want to make sure that this dog is happy with their selection and that the transition for both dogs will be relatively smooth.
- We cannot place puppies younger than four months of age in a home where some is consistently absent from the home for long period of time. Young puppies require intensive training and care and this apply with our kittens as well.
- We do not adopt out dogs as guard dogs or “yard” dogs. Dogs and cats are family and must be treated as a family member. We require that our cats live safely inside only in their new homes and dogs must receive adequate exercise and attention.
- We do not adopt out animals as gifts.
- If at anytime you are unable to keep the pet or offer it proper care, it must be offered back to C.A.R.E before alternate arrangements are made.
- No animal will be adopted to an individual who has failed to comply with the conditions of a previous adoption, including but not limited to the spaying or neutering of the pet.
Prospective adopters will be required to complete an adoption process, which includes:
- Adoption Application
- A phone interview to review the application
- Reference check
- A home visit with the pet ( this allows us the opportunity to see where our pet would be living )
Upon adoption approval, adopters will be required to sign an adoption contract of agreement which outlines the responsibilities of the shelter and adopter. This contract is legally binding.
Adoption Fees ( Not Refundable)
Dogs – Php500.00
Cats – Php150.00
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday -8:00 am – 5pm
Saturday: Adoptions: 1:00 pm to 4pm
Purok Paraiso, boundary of Mansilingan-Murcia Road after Island Merchants Corporation
Note: Applications may be denied for any reason and C.A.R.E. have the right to deny adoptions to people who have surrendered their animals in the past.